Polydirectional roller profiles, ARP series
Berlin Land, Berlin
- view exact location
Информация о товаре
Order volume from: On request
Delivery terms: Pickup
TRAPOROL's special polydirectional roller rails are designed to enhance the efficiency of turning, sorting, and shifting flat conveyed items in various directions. These roller rails can be utilized in a multitude of industries where such tasks are required.
It is important to note that when mounting the A and B edges, they should be alternated next to each other to ensure that the rollers are arranged in a shifted order. This arrangement allows for convenient roller distances, optimizing the functionality of the roller rails.
TRAPOROL offers different series of roller rails to suit various conveyor systems:
- ARL 40 series, compatible with ARS 40 conveyors
- ARL 48 series, compatible with ARS 48 conveyors
- ARL 60 series, compatible with ARS 60 conveyors
- ARL 80 series, compatible with ARS 80 conveyors
- ARL 120 series, compatible with ARS 120 conveyors
These roller rails are available in different versions, including:
- Galvanized (with untreated cut edges)
- Stainless steel
- Powder coated in RAL standard colors
- Special dimensions can be customized upon request
In addition to offering standalone roller rails, TRAPOROL also provides the option to manufacture complete tables and roller conveyors to meet specific requirements. Contact us for more information or special requests.