Registration on the site is not required to access the basic site information. However, by registering, you will receive a single personal account on all devices, where you can:
- Post Listings
- Manage created Listings: edit, promote in search, republish, delete
- Add Listings to favorites (You will have quick access to the Listingss you are interested in directly from your account)
- Conduct correspondence with users who posted Listings
- Create a full-fledged representation of your business on the Internet, which will be available in the world's major languages for business audiences from all over the world. Add complete information about the company, services and products that it offers; run your blog, interact with users, get feedback and much more
In addition to your personal account, you also get the opportunity
- Contact the service of those. support via feedback form
- Contact users who have posted Listings on the site directly, via mail, direct messages on the site or access to a contact phone number. Please note that to contact users who have placed Free Listings, you can use the service for buyers / investors
How to register
Registration on the site is very simple and only takes a few minutes. To create an account on everything-for-business.com, go to the "Login and Register" button at the top of the page and after clicking on it you will be taken to the website registration page, where you must fill in your data (Name, Surname, E-Mail, password and contact phone number, country ), in the "Account type" field, indicate the item that suits you best. Both private and legal entities can be registered. By default, the registration page displays a form for an individual (Private person). To change, select the value "Legal person" in the "Form of business enterprise".
After filling out the registration form, you need to go through the "captcha" (I'm not a robot) and press the "Register" button
Registration confirmation will be sent to your email. If you have not received your registration confirmation email, please check your Spam folder. In case there is no letter there, you can write to us at [email protected] with a corresponding question.